PEST CONTROL IN SOUTH LONDON
Very happy with the quote and bird spiking carried out at my shop, I have also used this company for rat control extermination and got very quick results. Would recommend to anyone.
Forest Approach 17/06/2015 East Ham
Dragon stop Pest control comes highly recommended.
Color Mint, 19/05/2015 Hommersmit
Mice control service carried out, friendly and professional service given.
Shruti Anita, 17/05/2015 South East
Great fast service. Caught a mouse on the visit and removed it. Very good thank you.
Bled are Sula 18/06/2015. Wembley
Had Ian to remove squirrels, really helpful staff and very friendly. Thanks.
Raj, 21/02/2014, Uxbridge
Very happy with the service provided. Good quick response.
Lucy White, 10/01/2014, Fulham
It was refreshing to have such a friendly technician, a good job was completed.
Darvinder Singh Gurwani, 15/01/2014, Twickenham
Used JG pest after another company and the problem was finally removed. good service.
Xavi, 08/02/2014, South East
The service received (Cockroach control) was very prompt and professional. The charged price was fair and the staff and workman was very helpful, friendly and insightful. All in all I am a happy customer. I will be recommending this company to my friends and family should they require pest control services.
Bonnie Cockmartin, 21/01/2014, Croydon
I was very pleased with the prompt service and politeness of the technician, Mark.
Amanda Burton, 02/01/2013, Guildford
Very good service by jg
Peter Burton, 25/02/2013, Southall, London
I would recommend this company for pest control services. (Cockroach treatment carried out effectively).
Lacey Trower, 15/01/2012 Harrow
I was very happy with the service from Ian today. The service carried out was residential rat extermination and proofing.
Lorraine Williams, 18/01/2012, NW London
DRAGON STOP PEST CONTROL IS A MEMBER
OF THE NATIONAL PEST TECHNICIANS ASSOCIATION,
ACCREDITED WITH ROYAL SOCIETY OF PUBLIC HEALTH
AND ROYAL ENTOMOLOGICAL.
TREATMENT DETAILS ON COMMON PESTS
allowing our customers choose us based on the merit of what we are offering. We guarantee that we will never be beaten on price for the extensive service that we.
Here are some treatment details on the common household pests; from the information you will see that our services are the most pioneering and comprehensive available in the market. Our unique methods of combining treatment techniques and eagerness to eliminate the pest permanently and efficiently have resulted in excellent treatment results for our clients:
- For rat and mice treatment, we initially undertake a full risk assessment of the property to understand exactly where the rats and mouse are entering the property.
- We then carry out a comprehensive treatment to eliminate the active infestation of the rodents from the property.
- We then recommend and undertake rodent pest-proofing to the property to stop the infestation of mouse and rat from re-occurring in the future.
1 Step Rat and Mouse pest control / Rat and Mouse treatment details
- For cockroach treatment, we initially undertake full risk assessment and survey of the property to understand what factors are contributing to the cockroach infestation and what is the source of the cockroach infestation and the species.
- We then undertake fumigation treatment of the affected areas using a Ultra Low Volume machine to kill, excite and draw-out the cockroaches from the cracks and crevices of the property.
- We then use Residual based insecticide spray to kill on contact the cockroaches that are present in the property.
- For longer-term continuation of the treatment, we use insecticide Gel Baits on the affected areas – cockroaches are attracted to the gel baits and as they eat them, they will continue to dye.
- Lastly, we use Glue Traps for monitoring and capturing cockroaches as part of the longer-term continuation of the treatment.
2 Step Cockroach pest control / Cockroach treatment details
- For moth treatment we initially use residual based insecticide to spray all the carpets and soft furnishings in the premises – this will on contact kill all moths present.
- We then, undertake fumigation treatment of the affected areas using a Ultra Low Volume machine to kill, excite and draw-out the moths from the cracks and crevices of the property – this method is useful for treating areas where there are delicate furnishings and clothing.
- For longer-term continuation of the treatment, we advise clients not to vacuum or clean the carpets and soft furnishing for the next 14 days, so that the micro-capsules that are left by the insecticide spray can continue to kill the moths that hatch from the larvae stages.
3 Step Moths pest control / Moths treatment details
- For ant treatment, we initially undertake full risk assessment and survey of the property to understand what factors are contributing to the ant infestation and what is the source of the ant infestation and the species.
- We then undertake the ant treatment using a residual based insecticide spray to treat all the affected areas both internally and externally, like patio gardens and window frames - this will on contact kill all ants present.
- For longer-term continuation of the treatment, we advise clients, where possible do not clean any surfaces that the spray has been applied so that the micro-capsules can continue to kill any ants that crawl on it.
- We then apply special ‘Ant control baits’ throughout the affected areas – ants then come and eat the baits and dye (pharaoh ants will take the baits back to the nest)
4 Step Ants pest control / Ants treatment details
- For bed bugs treatment, we initially undertake full visual survey of the property to understand the level of the infestation and how widely it has spread across the property.
- We then advise the client on the relevant preparation they need to undertake.
- We then undertake the bed bugs treatment using a special residual based insecticide spray to treat all the affected areas – the chemical has two feature; 1) immediate contact kill of the bed bugs 2) growth inhibitors to stop the development of eggs of bed bugs into nymphs.
- For longer-term continuation of the bed bugs treatment, we advise clients not to vacuum or clean the carpets and soft furnishing for the next 14 days, so that the micro-capsules that are left by the insecticide spray can continue to kill the bed bugs that come to contact with it
- We then repeat the same bed bugs treatment 14 days later.
5 Step Bed Bugs pest control / Bed Bugs treatment details
For more detailed information about the above or any other pests,
please email or call is on 07584088957.
We offer FREE pest identification service and information leaflets on many common pests, including: rats, mouse, bed bugs, fleas, cockroaches etc. If you would like a copy, please visit the ‘Pest Information Centre’. Alternatively, if you have an appointment booked with one of our pest control technicians, they will supply you with information leaflet on the pest that is being treated as standard part of our service.